Burger Recipe – How to Make The Burger Dish at Home
Burger recipes are popular, especially in Indian different cities. One such simple and healthy burger recipes are that the veggie burger recipe made with veggie patties. It also makes for an easy snack dish, whenever those untimely hunger pangs strike. Kids will certainly love this easy recipe!
A burger recipe is often made with beans, chickpeas, lentils, tofu, tempeh, quinoa, and a mixture of various vegetables. Burgers are an all-time favorite in my home and also a favorite among my friends.
No matter how you prepare a burger, this dish is will leave you looking for more whenever you eat it you’ve got it. So, at this point when your kids want to relish something good and delicious reception , prepare this easy yet delicious Burger recipe.
|2.||Slices cheese slices||3|
|3.||Garam masala powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|4.||Refined oil||1 Teaspoon|
|5.||Ginger paste||1/3 gm|
|6.||Burger buns||3 halved|
|7.||Tomato ketchup||2 Table spoon|
|8.||Garlic paste||1/3 Teaspoon|
|9.||Sliced tomato||1 Slice|
|10.||Red chili||2 Teaspoon|
|13.||Lemon juice||1 teaspoon|
|15.||Chopped coriander leaves||1 handful|
|16.||Leaves lettuce loose-leaf||4 leaves|
|17.||Sliced cucumber||1/2 peeled|
|19.||Shelled peas||1/2 cup|
- To make the burger patty, pressure cooks the carrot, peas, and sweet corn for one whistle or until soft.
- Add the cooked vegetables, chopped onions, red seasoning, juice, garam masala powder, salt, and ginger-garlic paste to an outsized bowl.
- A small bowl takes 3 tablespoons of eggless mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce, and 1 teaspoon condiment.
- Mix well-forming burger sauce.
- Spread a tbsp of prepared burger sauce on the bun.
- Add juice and mashed potatoes within the bowl, mix well until evenly combined.
- Shape the mixture into small/medium patties.
- Place a few slices of tomato, cucumber.
- Now heat oil during a pan over medium flame.
- Roll the prepared patties within the breadcrumbs and shallow fry until golden brown on each side.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper slightly.
- Layer with a cheese slice.
- Lay buns, cut side down, on the grill, and cook until lightly toasted, thirty seconds to at least one minute.
- Finally, the burger is ready.
- Enjoy a burger with chips and salad.
Burger has approx 460 calories, fat 45%, protein 31g, and carbohydrates 37g. It is a really simple preparation and you certainly won’t be disappointed. So what are you waiting for?
Go and inspect this Burger dish at your home. And eat with your near and dears. Give it an effort to we’ll wait to see an image of your Burger recipe within the comment section below.