CHICKEN LOLLIPOP RECIPE (NON VEG STARTER):
To make the marinade:
- Chicken lollipops (6 pcs)
- Soya Sauce – 1 and 1/2 teaspoons
- Chilli Sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Tomato ketchup – 2 teaspoons
- Juice of half lemon
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Salt -1 teaspoon
- Corn flour – 1 tablespoon
- Maida – 1 tablespoon
To make the sauce:
- Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Ginger and garlic (finely chopped)
- Red Chillies (chopped)
- Soya sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Chilli sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoons
- Fried chicken lollipops
- Chopped spring onions
Making of marinade:
- Take boul and put 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of soya sauce, 2 teaspoons Chilli sauce, 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup.
- Now add the juice of half lemon, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 1 teaspoon salt, some crushed pepper, 1 egg slightly beaten, 1 tablespoon cornflour, and 1 tablespoon maida.
- Mix everything together.
- Let all the chicken lollipops soak the marinade and let them sit for an hour.
- Now take a Kadai, pour some oil in it.
- Keep the flame on low and deep-fry the chicken lollipops.
- After frying all the lollipops keep them aside.
Making of the sauce:
- Take a pan and pour 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Add finely chopped ginger, garlic, and a few chopped red chilies. Mix well.
- Now add 1 teaspoon soya sauce, 2 tablespoons chili sauce, and 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Add some water ( just to dilute the sauce a little bit).
- Now give it a mix.
- Take the fried chicken lollipops and put them in the sauce ( make sure the chicken pieces are nicely coated with the sauce).
- Keep the flame on low and let the pieces absorb the sauce properly.
- Add some spring onions.
- Your chicken lollipops are ready to eat. Serve it hot and enjoy your food.