Papdi Chaat Recipe – How to Make Papdi Chaat at Home
Papdi Chaat is also known as Papri chaat. It is a well-liked victual and street food from India. Many various additional dishes throughout India also are mentioned as papri chaat. The dish has sweet, sour, tangy, and spicy flavors and a creamy and crunchy texture.
Papdi Chaat is usually purveyed and consumed at mobile fast food stalls in India. In India, it is more popular within the northern region of the country compared to other areas.
Papdi Chaat is such a delicious and mouth-watering and famous food that it does not need any introduction at parties. Everyone loves the delicious papdi chaat at parties.
You can prepare all the staples beforehand and assemble them as per your choice and serve the delicious papdi chaat to the guest. By following Papdi Chaat’s easy instructions recipe, you can easily make delicious Papdi Chaat at your home.
|2.||Boiled Potato||1 tablespoon|
|3.||Boiled Chickpea/Kabuli chana||1 tablespoon|
|4.||Finely chopped Onion||1 tablespoon|
|5.||Whisked Curd||2 tablespoon|
|6.||Green chutney||1 tablespoon|
|7.||Tamarind chutney||1 tablespoon|
|8.||Chili powder||1/4 tablespoon|
|9.||Cumin powder||1/4 tablespoon|
|10.||Chaat masala||1/6 tablespoon|
|12.||Chopped tomato||1/4 tablespoon|
|14.||chopped coriander||1/4 tablespoon|
- Keep all the ingredients ready before beginning to make papdi chaat.
- Have boiled potatoes and black chickpeas.
- Firstly, on a serving plate take 4 papdi.
- To prepare homemade papdi using wheat flour
- Top with 1 tablespoon potato and 1 tablespoon chickpea\kaabulee chana.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Now take 2 tablespoons of whisked curd and drizzle over it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of green chutney and 1 tablespoon of tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle flavorer, cumin powder, chaat masala, and salt.
- Add 1/4 tablespoon onion and 1/4 tablespoon tomato.
- Add 1/4 tablespoon of more curd, 1 tsp green chutney, and 1 tsp tamarind chutney.
- Top with 1 tablespoon sev and garnish with 1/4 tablespoon coriander.
- Ready the papdi chaat.
- Enjoy the papdi chaat with a hot cup of coffee.
Papdi Chaat is merely 190calories, protein 7.0g, and carbohydrates 31.0g. maintain our body part strong.
Go and check out this Papdi Chaat recipe at your home. And eat with your near and dears. Give it an effort to we’ll wait to see an image of your Papdi Chaat recipe within the comment section below.